Meridian is pleased to offer our Members a variety of Planning Services through Credential Financial Inc.
Credential Financial and its affiliates are part of a national network of financial centres serving Credit Unions and their communities. Through the Credential Financial program, Members can receive professional service, quality financial products and dependable advice.
Credential Financial will work with you to develop strategies that are designed to help you achieve your goals. Our Planning Specialists can help you build a plan in situations such as the following:
With complex assets &/or complex family situations that are:
- Concerned about how their investments and real estate will be taxed at death
- Concerned about passing their wealth to their children or grandchildren
- Interested in charitable gifting
That are self-employed, business owners and professionals who:
- Are concerned about having group benefits (life, health, disability, dental, etc)
- Want to ensure their debts are paid off when they die
- Want to ensure they have adequate personal income in the event they become disabled
- Want to ensure the continuation of their business in the event they or another key employee, shareholder or partner dies or becomes disabled
- Need a properly drafted and funded buy/sell agreement or shareholders agreement
- Is concerned about the tax liability when they’re business passes to the next generation
- Wants to ensure their personal assets are protected from creditors
- Has accumulated significant savings in their operating or holding company and plan to use the money for their retirement
Who own property other than a family home (cottage, farm, rental property, land) that:
That are nearly and newly retired who are:
- Concerned about the loss of their employer sponsored group life and health insurance plans
- Concerned about meeting their current and future expenses, with inadequate or no pension income
Speak with one of our Planning Specialists today.
What is Credential Financial?
Credential Financial Inc. and its affiliates operate in association with independent credit unions, such as Meridian - bringing their expertise and advice to the community and more than 1 million Members.
Talk to a Credential Financial Planning Specialist today!
Accomplishing your goals is our priority.
Toll Free: 1-866-679-0589
At Meridian, we work to find solutions that are right for you and provide upfront, unbiased advice, so you can be rest assured that we recommend solutions that focus on your best interests.
Become a Member. New to Meridian and want to become a Member? Join now and find out about the benefits of becoming a Meridian Member.
Find a Meridian branch. There are over 80 branches conveniently located in a neighbourhood near you. Find a branch.